General Instructions For Admission
1. Admission to B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. I Sem. will be strictly on merit basis as per Kurukshetra University/State Government instructions.
2. Applications received after 30 June 2016 would not be considered. 1st, 2nd and 3rd lists will be displayed on notice board on the dates given in the schedule of admission.
3. It is entirely the duty and responsibility of the students to check their names in the merit list. If a student does not deposit his/her fees by the due date, his/her seat will be automatically given to the next eligible candidate in merit list.
4. (a) Failed candidates shall not be admitted in the college in any class.
(b) Any student will be promoted to 5th semester only if he/she has passed all the papers of 1st semester.
5. If a student remains absent from the class for 14 days or more in a month his/her name will be struck off from the college rolls.
6. There shall be no rounding-of percentage of marks from 0.5 and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility for admission to various courses.
7. Candidate having compartment/re-appear in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com/ etc. shall not be allowed admission in Post-graduate courses.
8. Students coming from other Colleges/Universities must submit their character certificate. Attested copies of all the examinations passed must also be submitted. Such candidates will fill the eligibility form and submit it in the office along with relevant documents original certificates of qualifying exam. All such forms will be sent in consolidated form to Kurukshetra University. Until approved by the university the admission of such candidates will be provisional.
9. As per State Govt./University instructions the study of a subject will be closed if the number of students in the subject is less than twenty.
10. Mathematics will be given to only those students who have taken mathematics in lower class.
11. Migration from other colleges is not allowed.
12. Appearance of name in merit list will not be a guarantee of admission to the candidate.
13. Minimum qualification for SC/ST candidates will be as per university rules.
14. Certificate of reserved category must be submitted along with computer data sheet and admission form. Late submission of reservation certificate will not be permitted.
15. Sports Certificates, if any, must be submitted along with computer data sheet admission form (provided sports weightage is sought). These certificates will not be accepted at later stage.
16. Admission may also be denied to such candidates who in the past were found to be indulging in any activity leading to indiscipline in the college.
17. The principal will have the right to change any of the rules as per the guidelines and instructions received from K.U.K/State Govt. from time to time without any prior notice.
18. If the last date for admission falls on a holiday or is declared a holiday by the Kurukshetra University, the next working day will be considered as the last date for admission.
19. Those candidates whose results of lower qualifying examination are declared late should read the following instructions for admission :
a. A candidate whose result of an examination is declared late by this University/Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani for no fault of his/her, if otherwise eligible and is covered under the admission policy, may be allowed to seek admission in the affiliated/ maintained Colleges of the University within 15 working days from the date of despatch of result card, without late fee, subject to availability of seat on merit. No admission shall be allowed after 15th September of the year. The lectures/attendance of such students will be counted from the date of admission.
b. Permission for joining late shall not be accepted as a justification for condoning shortage of lectures. Provided that in case of a candidate who is allowed late admission as a result of any change in the Rules/Admission Policy made by the University, the lectures shall be counted from the date of admission or from the 11th day of the date on which the decision to change the result/admission policy is taken, whichever is earlier.
20. Submission of Original Migration Certificate:
All such students who have passed their lower qualifying examination from other Board/ University in India (except Board of School Education, Haryana and Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra) are required to submit their original migration certificate to the University immediately after the admission.
21. Declaration by the student :
All students will be admitted to the college provisionally at their own risk and responsibility after giving the following undertakings in writing.
a. “I solemnly declare that the information detailed by me in the Admission Form is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed therein. I also do undertake to abide by all the rules, regulations and instructions of the college and also of the University. I am taking admission in the College provisionally at my own risk and responsibility subject to confirmation of my admission by the College/University. If, at any stage, I have been declared ineligible and my admission is cancelled by the University ab initio, I will abide by the orders of the University and forego every right to claim for it.”
b. I solemnly declare that I have never been disqualified by the Board of School Education/ University.
c. I will attend the requisite number of lectures as per university rules and get the required marks in the tests/assignments, failing which I will lose my right to sit in the university examination