Weightage For The Purpose Of Merit
The weightage of marks for the purpose of merit as mentioned below will be added to the percentage of aggregate and/or percentage of the qualifying Examinations :-
1. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination form universities in Haryana State.
2. Recipients of National Talent Award from the NCER
3. Candidates who have secured 60% marks/CGPA 6.0 on 10 point scale from First Public Examination to Qualifying Examination
4. For B.Com. 1st Semester Students who have passed the 10+2 examination with Commerce.
5. Candidates who have passed Honours examination in the subject concerned.
6. N.C.C. Cadets who have passed ‘B’ Certificate and;
N.C.C. Cadets who have passed ‘C” or “G-II” Certificate
(No weightage will be given for Civil Defence Service).
Note : If a NCC Cadet have ‘B’ & ‘C’ Certificates maximum weightage of 5 marks will be given.
Students who have been recommended or commended (i.e. have obtained 1 or 2 position) at the Inter-Zonal or Inter-University or Inter-State or State Level Youth Festival(s) or competition(s) either individually or as members of a team.
For Courses other than M.P.Ed. : Sports persons who have won 1 or 2 or 3 position at the University/State level Tournaments organized by the State Govt./Haryana Olympic Association/ University in individuals events or Team games or have actually participated in Inter-University or National level duly recognized by Association of Indian Universities/concerned National Federation/ Indian Olympic Association in the games in which Inter-University Tournaments are organized by Association of Indian Universities.
Holders of Bharat Scouts & Guides Certificate awarded by the President of India (for admission to Under-graduate courses only).
Holder of Cert. of Merit for N.S.S. awarded by the University.
Provided that :
1. The weightage for the purpose of merit under clause-5 be given only if the candidate has obtained required certificate/distinction during the course i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. on the basis of which the candidate seeking admission in P.G. Courses.
2. The total weightage for the purpose of merit as above shall not exceed 10 marks