Scholarships and Stipends
- National Scholarships
- Merit Scholarships
- University Merit Scholarships
- Teacher’s ward Merit Scholarships
- Scholarship scheme for lower income group persons
- Scholarships for Physically handicapped students
- Scholarships for wards of ex-servicemen
- Dr. Radhakrishnan Foundation Scholarship
- Scholarships from Welfare Organisations
- Renewal Scholarships
N.C.C. Cadets who have passed ‘C” or “G-II” Certificate
(No weightage will be given for Civil Defence Service).
Holders of Bharat Scouts & Guides Certificate awarded by the President of India (for admission to Under-graduate courses only).
Holder of Cert. of Merit for N.S.S. awarded by the University.